Check out Christopher’s interview with Taylor Thomas on the Endurance Minded podcast from May 2023!
In this episode, they cover:
– What working as a Navy SEAL and Traditional Chinese Medicine have in common
– The way trauma integrates into your body + how to heal from it
– The importance of choosing to heal + how it MIGHT not always be easier
– What spiritual arrogance looks like
– Integrating Navy SEAL principles with mindfulness, spirituality, and awareness
– Christopher’s journey of going from a Navy SEAL to reintegration as a civilian: reprogramming the beliefs we have around our own identities
– Practices to balance striving with contentment
– Finding trust in Universal intelligence
– Presence and mindfulness as applied to the real world
Christopher Lee Maher is a former Navy SEAL who endured intense amounts of physical, mental, and emotional stress as a child and during and after his military career. He has taught himself how to free his energy, body, mind and emotions from pain by developing the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of being. Christopher studied Traditional Chinese Medical Practices at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and at Yo San University, then continued his studies at The Universal Healing Tao System. He is a student of Grand Master Mantak Chia at the Universal Tao Master School in Chiang Mai, Thailand, and is currently pursuing his Master’s and Doctorate degrees in Traditional Chinese Medicine.