In November 2022, Christopher was a guest on John Schinnerer’s podcast, The Evolved Caveman and describes what is impacting men and how they can evolve beyond it.
Other Topics Covered:
- What happens when we live a lifetime of unresolved stress?
- What are the signs & physical symptoms of unresolved accumulated stress?
- What is the difference between stress management and stress resolution?
- How do we find permanent solutions?
- How can we escape the “Fight Or Flight” state of mind?
- What are some of the new tools needed to address modern day stressors?
- How do our symptoms of stress block the solutions to stress?
- How do we re-define success?
- How to simplify success to mean the expression of your Authentic Self?
Christopher Lee Maher is a former Navy SEAL who endured intense amounts of physical, mental, and emotional stress as a child and during and after his military career. He has taught himself how to free his energy, body, mind and emotions from pain by developing the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of being. Christopher studied Traditional Chinese Medical Practices at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and at Yo San University, then continued his studies at The Universal Healing Tao System. He is a student of Grand Master Mantak Chia at the Universal Tao Master School in Chiang Mai, Thailand, and is currently pursuing his Master’s and Doctorate degrees in Traditional Chinese Medicine.