In January 2024, Christopher Maher joined The Joel Evan Show.
During the interview, they discussed how:
- Addressing physical, emotional, mental, and energetic aspects of well-being is crucial for holistic wellness.
- Congruency and being the message are essential for effective transformation.
- Subconscious stress imprints from childhood can limit personal growth and need to be addressed.
- Rituals and sleep focus can enhance overall well-being and personal growth.
- Christopher Lee Maher’s True Body Intelligence system offers a comprehensive approach to personal transformation and growth.
01:32 Transition from Navy SEALs to Holistic Wellness
04:21 The Cost of High-Performance
06:18 The SEAL Team Mindset
08:42 David Goggins and Extreme Mindset
10:37 Congruency and Being the Message
14:52 From Debilitating Pain to Healing Journey
18:26 Studying with Grandmasters in Thailand
23:37 The True Body Intelligence System
28:58 In-Person Sessions and the Brain’s Electrical Function
30:51 Transformation and Removing Subconscious Stress Imprints
34:56 Working with High Performers and Personal Growth
39:31 Current Projects and Focus on Self
48:21 Choices that Shaped Christopher’s Life
49:49 Books that Had a Huge Impact
50:45 Rituals and Sleep Focus
52:34 Where to Find Christopher Lee Maher
Christopher Lee Maher is a former Navy SEAL who endured intense amounts of physical, mental, and emotional stress as a child and during and after his military career. He has taught himself how to free his energy, body, mind and emotions from pain by developing the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of being. Christopher studied Traditional Chinese Medical Practices at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and at Yo San University, then continued his studies at The Universal Healing Tao System. He is a student of Grand Master Mantak Chia at the Universal Tao Master School in Chiang Mai, Thailand, and is currently pursuing his Master’s and Doctorate degrees in Traditional Chinese Medicine.