Christopher joined the Reshape Your Health Podcast with Dr. Morgan Nolte in February 2023.
When someone asks if you’re okay, do you instinctively respond, “fine” even when you’re really not? If so, you need to listen to this interview!
Highlights From This Episode:
– Christopher explains why he started experiencing vision loss, hearing loss, insomnia, digestive issues, and joint pain.
– The biggest sign of unresolved subconscious stress.
– Every human has 4 bodies – spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical.
– Why symptoms of unresolved stress or pain can “hide” the solutions.
– A simple thing you can do to develop the skill of internal reflection to honor your health.
Christopher Lee Maher is a former Navy SEAL who endured intense amounts of physical, mental, and emotional stress as a child and during and after his military career. He has taught himself how to free his energy, body, mind and emotions from pain by developing the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of being. Christopher studied Traditional Chinese Medical Practices at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and at Yo San University, then continued his studies at The Universal Healing Tao System. He is a student of Grand Master Mantak Chia at the Universal Tao Master School in Chiang Mai, Thailand, and is currently pursuing his Master’s and Doctorate degrees in Traditional Chinese Medicine.