In February 2023, Christopher was interviewed by Valerie Moses from Wellness and Wanderlust.
How does unresolved stress manifest itself in our bodies and minds, and how can we begin to heal and move forward?
In this interview, they discuss:
- How many of us are not living in alignment with our higher selves, and in this conversation
- How we can get there through breath work, vulnerability with others, and more.
- Christopher’s path to becoming a SEAL and what his wellness journey looked like along the way
- Tools to get us out of our fight or flight response when we’re not in physical danger
- How our bodies hold onto the imprints of our generational trauma
- And much more!
Christopher Lee Maher is a former Navy SEAL who endured intense amounts of physical, mental, and emotional stress as a child and during and after his military career. He has taught himself how to free his energy, body, mind and emotions from pain by developing the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of being. Christopher studied Traditional Chinese Medical Practices at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and at Yo San University, then continued his studies at The Universal Healing Tao System. He is a student of Grand Master Mantak Chia at the Universal Tao Master School in Chiang Mai, Thailand, and is currently pursuing his Master’s and Doctorate degrees in Traditional Chinese Medicine.